Thursday 21 June 2012

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 
Game Size : 3.6 Gb
Game Type : Action
Platform : Pc
Release Date : 2012
Published By : Warner Bros






Features:

    Experience an original LEGO adventure that has Batman and Robin teaming up with Superman to defend Gotham City from The Joker and Lex Luthor.
    Discover a new storyline that introduces a massive Gotham City hub full of fun exploration, collection and vehicles.
    Traverse Gotham City’s open realm by walking, flying or unlocking and controlling a variety of cool vehicles including the Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PC).
    Experience for the first time in a LEGO videogame, talking LEGO minifigures.
    Master new suits and gadgets, such as Batman’s Power Suit and Robin’s Hazard Suit equipped with a Pressure Cannon that can absorb and dispense hazardous liquids.
    Collect 50 DC Comics characters, including The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and many others.
    Flex your new super abilities and soar through the air with free-roaming flight, freeze and push objects with Super-Breath, and heat up and cut holes through objects with Heat Vision.
    Create unique super heroes with customizable characters.
    Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
 







 


Password: www.skidrowcrack.com




1 comment:

  1. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    My web site - Free Online Games

    ReplyDelete